- Diagnosing and treatment of patient referred to the department.
- The Staff Specialist will partake in the department’s general work on the same terms as the
other doctors of the department, including on-call duties and acute procedures.
- The Staff Specialist will partake in teaching of all the professions of the department, and will take active part in the training of junior doctors and other associated professions.
Specialized in Orthopaedic Surgery
- Experienced and/or interested in the area of forefeet surgery
- Speak English on a professional level
- Motivated for living and working abroad
- A good communicator, with focus on the verbal communication with the clinical colleagues, patients, nurses and medical secretaries
- Able to take responsibility for the professional governance of an interdisciplinary team
- Able to function in a multifarious department, where several doctors have another background than Danish.
What can you expect in cooperation with PVR?
Permanent contract regulated by the Danish collective agreement
- Min. yearly salary: 94.000 Euro (including pension benefits)
- 37 hour working week
- 6 weeks paid holiday
- A free, intensive language course and Danish Medical Language Programme with 800 Euros settlement assistance per month and free accommodation in Budapest prior to work start
- 70 Euros extra support per child and free childcare for nursery and kindergarten aged children in a professional kindergarten near our facilities during your stay in Budapest
- A short trip to Denmark prior to the language course, where you will have the opportunity to visit your future work place and living area
- Cultural teaching prior to departure
- Language course for your spouse and elderly children
- Partner Integration Program with a personal consultant
- Accommodation assistance in Denmark
- Assistance in administrative processes when moving to Denmark
- Assistance for your spouse in search of employment and integration in Denmark
- Guidance regarding schooling and child care both in Budapest and in Denmark
- Access to our candidate network in Denmark
- Information on Danish tax matters
- Hotline service for urgent questions
- Extra Danish classes after arrival to Denmark
- Coaching, regular evaluation and assistance in integration process
- Permanent contract regulated by the Danish collective agreement
If you are interested in knowing more about the position, Denmark, please don’t hesitate to
contact SC PETROLVALVES IMPORT EXPORT SRL : +40727 941 260 or [email protected]