Main information

Location: England, United Kingdom Employer: HEKA Recruitment
Type: Permanent
Salary: 37,000 - 103,000 GBP / year
Application period: 17 Jul - 31 Aug, 2017
Employment period: 01, Sep, 2017 - 31, Aug, 2018
Domain: Medicine;
Profession: Specialist doctor - Internal Medicine - ;
Other benefits: relocation support, medical insurance
Viewed 94 times
Applicants no: 3


Are you a Doctor (resident or specialist) with recent experience in General Internal Medicine (GIM)? Earn between 37,000 and 103,000 pounds per year and develop your career in the number one health system of the world. Skype / phone interviews this month! Doctors specialising in general internal medicine are part of the acute medical care workforce, which includes those who practise acute medicine, geriatrics and other ‘physicianly specialties’ such as gastroenterology, diabetes and endocrinology, respiratory medicine, cardiology, renal medicine and rheumatology. GIM may be practised on its own, but it is more usual to combine GIM with one of these specialties. Essential Requirements: • Minimum 3 – 4 years of recent experience in General Internal medicine • Ability to speak and write English at an advanced level • Eligibility to register with the General Medical Council. Licence to practise from the GMC is required but our client is happy to consider doctors who are in the process of getting this registration and we are happy to discuss how we can help. • Have good communication skills Together with our partners, we will be there to help you overcome any challenges you may have with taking up your exciting new role. Please send us your CV and one of our dedicated consultants will be happy to contact you to discuss the above option. We also have many other vacancies that may be of interest to you, so please do call us to discuss your current situation and we can match your requirements to some of our existing positions or alternatively go and search the marketplace for your ideal role.

Your account - Login

E-mail Password

Lost password?