If you are about to graduate from a recognized EU medical school this summer or you did so last year, you might be interested in starting your medical career in the United Kingdom.
We are currently looking for FY1/2 Doctors to work for an NHS Hospital situated in Northern Ireland with excellent packages on offer.
- Emergency Medicine
- General (Internal) Medicine
- General Surgery
- Intensive Care Medicine
- Obstetrics & Gynaecology
- Trauma & Orthopaedics
- The applicant must have achieved a primary medical qualification recognised by the General Medical Council (GMC).
- If the Primary Medical Qualification including clinical contact was not carried out using English, applicants must have an academic IELTS score of at least 7.5 in each domain and overall, or demonstrate equivalence by providing evidence of English language skills
- The applicant must hold or expect to hold full registration and a licence to practise with the GMC by the start of the programme.
- Immediate Life Support certificate or equivalent.
- The applicant must not have already successfully completed a F2 year and received a Foundation Achievement of Competency Document (FACD) or equivalent or expect to do so by the start of the programme.
- For the FY2 posts, the applicant will have practised continuously as a doctor for the last 12 months. If not, evidence of maintaining clinical knowledge and skills must be provided.
Applications are invited for F1/F2 Fixed Term Locum Appointment for Training (LAT) in the Northern Ireland Foundation School commencing 2 August 2017.
Are you looking for a better quality of life in a place where work-life balance is not a dream but a reality? Contact us to find how we can help you achieve this and become a Doctor in the UK.