The county council in Eksjö offers employment for an Anesthesiologist with experience in Intensive Care. The doctor will work in an independent way with sedation, both acute and elective, awake intubation, regional anaesthesia (epidural, spinal) and blockade.
The doctor will be working in Eksjö, but the hospital cooperates with the whole county and in some occasions do interaction/exchange with other clinics. It means that in some occasions the doctor might travel and work on special cases both with the Värnamo and Jönköping hospital.
The hospital is looking for a person who is able to decide about the more effective method of anaesthesia.
The doctor must have experience with paediatric anaesthesia and also with basic intensive care in order to be able to treat surgical and medical patients. Also they are looking for a professional that can work in a team in a multi-professional environment, take into account other professionals knowledge and opinion to learn and improve and give the best health care possible.
• Permanent contract after successful language exam.
• Training courses within working hours.
• Starting salary of 4700€ gross per month. Salary from 5800€ gross per month after successful language exam. Progression depending on experience and language level. Duties are paid separately.
• Assistance with removal and relocation costs.
• A free language course program, which will take you to level C1 in Swedish. Family members are also offered a language course.
• Scholarship for the Swedish course of 700€ monthly net, a supplement for children of 70€ monthly net, free apartment and travel costs for the family.
• Specialist title in Anaesthesia and Intensive Care recognised in the EU.
• EU citizenship or EU long term residence permit.
• 3 years experience as an Anaesthesiologist and Intensive care doctor.
• Experience with Paediatric Anaesthesia.
• High level of English
All the services of MediCarrera are free of charge for the candidates.
If you are interested in and would like to find out more about our recruitment, please contact Irene Martínez on [email protected] or +34 933 173 715.
Visit our webpage and social channels: